West District Calendar-To-Date
- Annual Conference June 14-17, 2020
- 07/01 is the beginning of a new Annual Conference year.
dCOM Interviews for Recommendation for Commissioning and Local Pastor Continuation (for those who will only ever be local pastors)
Charge Conference Season-forms, forms, forms? Know the deadline.
Submit by the deadline.
Deadline for forms: Nov. 1, 2020
Cabinet Start Up – Cabinet meets monthly
- January is close out. Submission of previous year’s records (attendance, giving, expenditures, etc.) submitted – these records help set goals, connectional missional giving etc.
- February marks Inventory and the beginning of appointment season – Cabinet begins to meet every other week
Spring (March – May)
- Right Start Conferences
- District Conference
- dCOM Interviews for Continuation of Local Pastors.
Sunday Special Offerings
- Human Relations Day Jan. 20 (Sunday prior to Dr. MLK observation)
- UMCOR Sunday March 31 (4th Sunday in Lent)
- Native American Ministries Sunday May 5 (3rd Sunday of Easter)
- Peace with Justice Sunday June 16 (Sunday after Pentecost)
- World Wide Communion Oct. 6 (1st Sunday in Oct.)
- United Methodist Student Day Nov. 24 (Last Sunday of Nov.)
- Church Growth & Development Feb.
- Golden Cross May 5
- Wesleyan Home May 12
- Annual Conference Special Offering June
- Lydia Patterson Institute July
- Christian Ed. Sunday Sept 8
- Thanksliving Offering November
- Methodist Mission Home November 3
- The Methodist Children’s Home, Waco Dec.